Fulfill the statutory information obligations according to the European General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO)
We hereby inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use Your personal data.
In accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation, we process the following Data:
- Your master data (first name, last name, address, telephone, e-mail, date of birth, Place of birth, language, etc.)
- Your data in travel documents and IDs
- Your details about payments, debit cards, credit cards and bank cards
- the length of stay you requested and the length of your stay personal preferences that you tell us
The data is stored and processed by us for the purpose of providing our services and, as required and required by law, to third recipients (e.g. public authorities). Your data will not be sent to third countries transmitted.
Should you refuse to know master data, travel document data and bank details it is not possible for us to fulfill the contractual obligations and to host you in our factory. Profiling and automated decisions we do not use.
The legal foundations for these data processing processes are:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations Opposite you
- Your Consents
- legal, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (For example, accounting rights and duties under accounting, tax and accounting Customs Law, Contracts, Reporting, or Litigation)
- our legitimate interests (for example, improving our customer service, also in the field of direct mail, or the exercise of our own legal Interests)
The duration of the storage depends on the duration of our business relationship, the consent given by you, and in addition to ours statutory retention and legal obligations. You can at any time free of charge information about your personal data provided by us be stored. As a person affected, you also have the right of withdrawal, Information, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal information Data, as far as no legal storage obligation is on our part. When exercising your right of revocation, all your data will be irrevocably deleted, unless higher-ranking legal provisions are violated.
We inform you that personal information of customers and suppliers as well Data is processed by persons who will provide our company with their personal details (personally, by phone, by fax or by e-mail) and by registering notify our website, as well as persons whose data are provided by third parties, for example when collecting external data for business information, public Directories, etc., in the latter case exclusively is about personal data of common / ordinary nature and nature.
We guarantee within the framework of legal requirements that the processing of personal Data taking into account the fundamental rights and freedoms as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to secrecy, personal identity and the right to privacy of personal data.
Purpose of data processing:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations, obligations under regulations, Community norms as well as civil and tax laws
- fulfillment of any contractual obligations to the person concerned
- Performing activities related to the business of our company Company, such as filling in internal statistics, to accounting as well as the management of the customer / supplier accounting
- Business objectives, such as sending business information and promotional materials (by post, fax and e-mail), marketing and market research
- Protection of claims and management of liabilities
- Objectives concerning insurance, especially credit insurance
Area of publication and dissemination of data:
In relation to the above stated objectives will be your personal information forwarded as needed:
- to the public administrations and authorities, if provided for by law is
- to credit institutions with which our business conducts business administration of receivables / payables and for financial intermediation
- to all those natural and / or legal, public and / or private Persons (legal, administrative and tax consulting offices, courts, chambers of commerce etc.), if the forwarding is necessary or to carry out our activity expedient.
- to suppliers / manufacturers if this is for the registration of the products is required.
The personal data processed by us are subject no distribution.
Type of data processing:
Data processing can be done with or without the help of electronic, on each Case of automatic means and includes all the intended and for the concerned Data processing required operations. In any case, the data processing In compliance with all safety measures, their safety and security Ensure secrecy.
The websites use so-called cookies in several places. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and your browser stores. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies are aimed at yours Computers do no harm and contain no viruses.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website usually transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. In case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will become by Google, however, within member states of the European Union or in others Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area previously shortened. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the Transferred to USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this site is Google Use this information to evaluate your use of the website for reports through the website activities and to further with the website use and internet related services to the website operator to provide.
The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics within the framework of Google Analytics becomes not merged with other data from Google. You can save the Prevent cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that in this case you may not be able to find all Functions of this website will be fully usable. You can about it In addition, the collection of information generated by the cookie and your use of the site related data (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of these Prevent Google data by using the link available at the following link Download and install browser plugin: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
Rights of the person concerned:
The Data Protection Act gives the data subject the opportunity to exercise certain rights Right. In particular, he has the right to obtain information about whether and which Data about him are present and in understandable form more details about this Data, their origin and the reason and purpose of their processing, as well as Information about the holder and the person responsible for the processing and persons and categories of persons to whom this data may be transmitted.
The data subject has the right to update, correct and update his data Supplement as well as request that the data be deleted, locked and in anonymous data be converted if the processing violates the legal provisions. He has the right, for justifiable reason, wholly or partly processing to oppose his data, and for no justified reason, when data for the purpose trade information, shipping of promotional material, direct selling, to market and opinion polling.